Tuesday 26 December 2017

Edilia García Success Story

DXN is one of the most important part of my life as it has given me the opportunity to improve and better myself as a person even though I come from a less than stellar academic background due to childhood poverty. Today, I tattoo this great Company in my heart. DXN has turned my life around completely for the better. When I came to DXN, I was in a very bad situation that left me with a huge debt which I had no means of paying for I didn't even have enough money to sustain my basic needs. Five years ago I found DXN through a neighbour, who invited me to a cup of coffee. He was persistent in pushing me to sign up but I was very sceptical about this kind of business and products. To please him and make him stop, I joined.

When I started to drink the coffee, I felt that it was improving my health and helping me with my blood circulation. That made me a consumer for a few months. After that I started to do the business, but it wasn’t easy in the beginning because we didn’t have a branch office here, aside from not having the products. I just made people smell the aroma of the coffee through the used sachets as the delivery of the products was often delayed and the lack of training made it even more difficult. In the first training I had, they asked me 3 questions and I understood the immensity of the business:
  1. Do you know someone who drinks coffee?
  2. Do you know someone who has any diseases?
  3. Do you know someone who needs money?
When the first container arrived I was very excited and I couldn’t hold back my tears. I will never forget that feeling. When the first products were pulled down I saw and realized that there would be a world of opportunities and success not only for me but for Mexico too even though we only had three products then when we first started; Lingzhi 2 in 1, Lingzhi 3 in 1 and Cocozhi. As I said in the beginning it wasn´t easy at all. When I went out to other states to provide training, my car was my hotel and in this car I transported many products and virtually travelled all over Mexico.

I didn´t have success during the first year because I didn´t understand then the marketing plan. I was so scared whenever I was in the public eye because I didn´t have information about the products. I didn´t even know what was Ganoderma then. However, I kept on working and with the trainings that were conducted, things started changing for the better but despite all the progress, there are still people out there with odd ways of thinking about this business. My only goal was to achieve financial freedom that was promised during the first training. I thank God but most of all I thank my partners in my team who trusted me. With all this trust and my perseverance, within 3 years I started to earn what was promised to me.

When I began to understand the system, my first dream was to be a Qualified Star Diamond and to make enough money so I can pay off my debts, which was my second dream. My third and most important dream was to visit the Ganoderma farm, see the Petronas Twin Towers and meet Dr. Lim Siow Jin in person. I remember when I earned the first national tour and I got to travel to Malaysia, I just couldn’t believe I was flying towards the dream. These things happen only in DXN because I could not have done it on my own. When I was on the plane I thanked God for this great opportunity and prayed that I could share it with my daughters too.

To reach this level, I've been through everything: good and bad times, but I do not mind for I believe that without these components, success CANNOT BE REACHED. I firmly believe that discipline, the ability of the worker to focus towards a fixed goal is essential to the success of a leader. Support for all people who start is fundamental for growth. I have strong confidence that I will not fail. Not just because of my strong commitment but also because of my people and because DXN is with me. Now things are much easier compared to five years ago. With more knowledge, experience and a better personal economy, inviting more comes a lot easier. My goal is to reach the position of Crown Ambassador in the shortest possible time and be a great leader worthy of following. And to always serve my people for I believe that a leader is only as good as the team that surrounds him or her. 

I REALLY LOVE THIS COMPANY! I will ONLY DO DXN and will be very proud to bring this great opportunity to as much homes as possible.

Plus I would like to share what DXN has taught me:

To be grateful-- I thank all my 10 diamonds!

To be humble, simple and keep these values: integrity, honesty, loyalty, passion for what we do, to be tolerant, creative, learn to let go of EGO for when ego enters the mind, the business falls to the toes.

I learned that discipline and commitment is essential and in everything you do, do it with much LOVE.

Learn to be happy with your achievements and especially learn to work together. Having all these, I can say I am fortunate to belong to this great DXN FAMILY.

I thank Mr. Prajith P. for all his patience and the teachings he has given me.
 

Your Partner To Success,

MARK TACORDA

P.S.
Would   You Like to Learn More About a  Business Opportunity that Has The   Potential to Replace Your Current  Working Income Without Quitting Your  Job?

You   really ought to try it, either  full-time or over weekends. We have a   great business opportunity. You  can run it from home full time or part   time, or any combination.

Click Here to Learn About a Business Model That is Proven Successful with Low Start-up Costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment